Assalamualaikum..
It has been quite a while since I last updated anything.My apology for being MIA. I was a bit busy adjusting to new life routine (new work place, new home, etc), that I had to take a rest from blogging.I also want to say THANK YOU for every SMS, call and emails from you dear friends, who have been very concern on KIPSWIT. Thank you too for being such a loyal friends..To warm up Kipswit a bit, here I present new STUFFS, which are personally handpicked by me..:) Hope you like them and as usual, you can email me at kipswit@gmail.com or SMS me to order. First come first serve basis. Enjoy!
EXCLUSIVE SHAWL
Made in Pakistan.Rare design.Very easy to wear. RM16 (not inlcusive RM6 postage)
~P1 SOLD OUT~
~P2 SOLD OUT~
~P4 SOLD OUT~
~P5 SOLD OUT~
~P6 SOLD OUT~
~P7 SOLD OUT~
GLITTER SHAWL
Soft and yet, easy to wear. Heavy material, flowy. RM20 inner not included (not inclusive RM6 postage)
~C1 SOLD OUT~
~BOOKED~
~C3 SOLD OUT~
~C4 SOLD OUT~
~C5 SOLD OUT~
~C6 SOLD OUT~
~C7 SOLD OUT~
~C8 SOLD OUT~
~C9 SOLD OUT~
~C10 SOLD OUT~
COLORS,COLORS,COLORS
Colorful shawls. Very easy to wear, not slippery.
RM10 inner not included (not inclusive RM6 post charge)
***please take note that different code for colorful shawls above have different style of designs***
~B3 BOOKED~
~B5 BOOKED~
~BOOKED~